Mas Sehat | Blog Tentang Kesehatan | Mas Sehat ~ Blog Tentang Kesehatan | www.mas-sehat.com

Info Kit Because It Was There... Pino Pollen.

 It is tree pollen flavour here.  Cars plough yellowish as well as nosotros all sneeze as well as rub our eyes.  Molly is allergic to this every bit good every bit corn pollen, as well as then she had a pretty oil fourth dimension of it hither for a few months every year.  Eventually she constitute that bee pollen actually helped.  BUT since it is hither immediately as well as I've read random bits nigh it hither as well as there. I decided to drive gathering some as well as then that if I stimulate upwards one's heed to drive something later, I've got the the pulverisation to run with.
That's how I constitute out I'm allergic to it too.  Not terribly, only it isn't something I desire to run amongst on a daily basis.  Here's how I did it... 

Looking upwards at the White Pine tree, at that spot were pollen covered manlike someone cones everywhere.I'd read that all i has to produce is seat it into a handbag as well as shake.  No.  All over me! Hair, clothes, hands... everywhere.

So instead, I cutting nigh a cupful of the bunches as well as gently dropped them into the bag.
 
To hold the pollen contained, the cones went into a network strainer over a bowl, as well as the whole matter went into a gallon handbag amongst the transcend (side?) left opened upwards as well as then it could dry out as well as cash inwards one's chips along to mature.

This is nigh one-half of what came from the cones.  I emptied it the other day.

Dumped out onto a clear cutting board.

Using a 15X lens as well as then you lot tin run into the private grains of pollen.

Another close-up.  I used a slim knife blade to scrape upwards the pollen as well as slide it into a bottle.

All done as well as happy to larn this oculus gum out of the kitchen.  About 1/2 ounce of pollen from a loving cup of cones.  That's to a greater extent than than I expected.  Pretty amazing, really.

So immediately I convey it stimulate when I've had fourth dimension as well as inclination to fool some amongst it.  Right immediately at that spot are as well as then many herb medicines showing upwards as well as needing attention.  By the fourth dimension autumn rolls around, I'll convey a dozen things similar this to do.
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang Info Kit Because It Was There... Pino Pollen. di blog Dunia MOVI jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Mas Sehat | Blog Tentang Kesehatan | Mas Sehat ~ Blog Tentang Kesehatan | www.mas-sehat.com